Help to find a package

Jenny

HI,

In the code, it used a package sun.audio. Could you help to find it?

Thank a lot.

import java.io.*;
import sun.audio.*;
class TestAudio
{
public static void main(String args[])
{
FileInputStream fis_sound;
int i;
try
{
fis_sound = new FileInputStream("ladieu.wav");
System.out.println("Playing sound...");
AudioPlayer.player.start(fis_sound);
while (true)
;
}
catch (Exception e){
System.out.println(e);}

Andrew Thompson

In the code, it used a package sun.audio. Could you help to find it?

rt.jar!sun/audio/ ;-)

Java arrives in Zip files. The sun.audio package
resides in the sun/audio/ directory of the Java rt.jar.

What I wrote above is how it might appear as
part of an URL to the sun.audio package..
the rt.jar tells the file name, followed !
to mean a Zip or Jar archive..

Or is it the JavaDocs you mean?
There are none.

Sun reserves the right to change any of
those classes at any time. They say *not*
to use them directly, but to use the documented
methods whaich call them instead.

Does that help?