Help to set up tomcat 4.1.27 behind socks proxy to access database outside the proxy

vidy5300

I run the tomcat 4.1.27 server. When I am at work and run the tomcat
server behind the socks proxy cannot access the database on my home
computer. I installed the SocksCap proxy application. But that only
takes an exe to be run thorugh it. The tomcat is run from the command
line through startup.bat. So not sure how to configure the bat file in
SocksCap. Is there a way I can use tomcat.exe to run my tomcat. Or
please let me know if there is any way to overcome this bottleneck.

Thank you