    panels!

    Or can I capture update events of updatepanel on client side.

    Please Help me out

    Guramrit Singh, Jul 19, 2008

  2. Guramrit Singh

    Munna Guest

    Hi

    Update panel has a property called update mode. by default it's value
    is always.
    change it to conditional for all the update panel. Add trigger for
    each update panel that require update on client .
    in code behind file write a function to call UpdatePanel1.Update();
    method for each update panel u want to refresh...

    u might also check it out...

    http://www.asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/mref/M_System_Web_UI_UpdatePanel_Update.aspx

    Best of luck

    -------