Help us celebrate the Embedded Tools Web Shop's second birthday

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Chris Stephens, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. We are celebrating with a cake and sticky wine......

    We thought of sending portions out with each sale but TCP/IP has not yet
    been extended to the "Matter Transmission Protocol" so instead we are
    offering a 10% discount on all orders placed on the web shop for 2 weeks
    between the 3rd and 14th of April

    So for a limited period you can now obtain any of the following for 10% less
    than the normal price

    BDM/JTAG Tools for Debug and flash programming from P&E and Abatron
    for 68HC(S)08, (S)12, 16, 68K, ColdFire, PPC, ARM, MIPS

    C Compilers & Assemblers from Hi-tech, IAR, Cosmic, Keil, Paradigm and
    Avocet
    For everything from PIC, dsPIC, 8051, 68HCS08, HC(S)12, 68K,
    through to ARM,

    CAN & LIN interfaces from Peak and Lawicel

    USB Protocol Analysers for USB-1 and USB-2 from Elllisys

    Windows Driver development packages for PCI and USB from Jungo

    ROM Emulators from MSD

    Universal Programmers from Hi-Lo

    RS232 Diagnostics from Paladin

    Portable and bench LAs and DSOs from Link

    So go along to the Embedded Development Tools Web Shop by following this
    link......

    www.computer-solutions.co.uk/shop

    Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

    ( now the legal bit..... orders from customers who do not have a COMSOL
    credit account must be paid for by credit card, bank transfer or a sterling
    cheque by monday the 10th April. If we are out of stock on any items we
    will supply it after the deadline giving the 10% discount to any customers
    that otherwise fulfill the above conditions )

    Regards, Chris

    Chris Stephens E-mail:
    Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
    1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
    Addlestone, Surrey http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk
    KT15 2BZ England

    For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

    Chris Stephens, Mar 31, 2006