Help W/Concatenating Localization Expressions

Rusty Hill

I am trying to concatenate two localization expressions AT DESIGN TIME and
am not sure how to do it. For example I would like to concatenate two
pieces of information from resource files and have it display as test for a
single label control:

<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources:Resource,
PleaseLogInto %>" Width="94px" Font-Size="Small"></asp:Label>

This works fine for the first part but I also need to get the product name
(which is brandable and may be different) into the same text for the label.
Basically I need to concatenate AT DESIGN TIME something like <%$
Resources:Resource, PleaseLogInto %> onto the expression above.

Can this be done and if so can someone please give me the sample syntax?
Thank you.