Help w/ setting up ASP.NET pls.

Jm

I'm trying to set up ASP.NET on my Windows 2000 server w/ IIS 5 and MS ISA
Server. Here's what I have done so far without any luck.
Here's the results from the pages I've created
www.jmconsultingllc.com/myfirstcustompage.aspx and
www.jmconsultingllc.com/newfile.aspx

Okay, I went into dos, and in the v1.1.4322, entered
aspnet_regiis and then realized I forgot the parameter of -
c, so I did aspnet-regiis -c and it said:
btw, the -c parameter is this
Install the client side scripts for this version to the
aspnet_client subdirectory of each IIS site directory.

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322>aspnet_regiis -c
Start copying the ASP.NET client side script files for
this version (1.1.4322.0).
Finished copying the ASP.NET client side script files for
this version (1.1.4322.0).

I restarted all services and then server has since been rebooted and my aspx
pages are still not working. Would anyone be able to assist me in deploying
asp.net with windows 2000 server?

Thanks for your help
Jm