Help Wanted: eXPlainPMT Developers Needed

John Wilger

Hello,

I've been developing eXPlainPMT (http://explainpmt.com) on my own
since the beginning of the year, and I've come to the conclusion that
the project would really benefit from a few more helping hands. I
would like this tool to rival (and even be superior to) commercial
offerings such as Rally and VersionOne. Unfortunately, I just don't
have the time to devote to the project that this goal requires. With
three or four more developers working on the system, I'm confident
that we could make this happen within a year's time.

So this is the official request for help. If you're interested in
working on a project that will benefit the software development
community as a whole, and you have at least 16 hours a month that you
could devote to the project, please consider becoming involved. Even
if you're a relative newcomer to Ruby and/or Rails, I would be more
than happy to have you on the team. I'd also appreciate anyone with
better graphic design skills than my own to help out with the
interface (and possibly a logo!)

Everyone on the core team will have commit access to the repository,
and will be credited on the site.

If you're interested, please contact me at j o h n w i l g e r [at] g
m a i l [dot] c o m.

--=20
Regards,
John Wilger

-----------
Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

John Wilger

you have at least 16 hours a month that you
could devote to the project

OK, that was poorly worded. I should clarify that I _don't_ expect a
16 hour minimum commitment. I only intended to convey that I don't
expect people to commit to 40-hour weeks on this project. Even if you
can only commit a few hours per month, your help would be appreciated.
(But obviously, the more time you have, the better. ;-) )

--=20
Regards,
John Wilger