HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Harvey, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Harvey

    Harvey Guest

    Do you like code?

    Do you love hack out code?

    Where is your future going?

    Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

    Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
    international organization that cares for you too.

    Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

    ENTER IOYX

    www.ioyx.com
    Harvey, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Harvey

    Daniel Guest

    Harvey wrote:

    > Do you like code?

    It doesn't rub my back, but I don't hate it either.

    > Do you love hack out code?

    I like it when people who write in English can actually express themselves,
    but I have no idea what you mean.

    > Where is your future going?

    Away from you.

    > Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

    I'm going shopping. You?

    > Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
    > international organization that cares for you too.

    Nah.

    > Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

    I think you need to read a few books before trying out philosophy.

    > ENTER IOYX
    >
    > www.ioyx.com

    Exit Usenet.
    Daniel, Jul 16, 2004