HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED

Harvey

Do you like code?

Do you love hack out code?

Where is your future going?

Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
international organization that cares for you too.

Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

ENTER IOYX

www.ioyx.com

Daniel

Harvey said:
Do you like code?

It doesn't rub my back, but I don't hate it either.
Do you love hack out code?

I like it when people who write in English can actually express themselves,
but I have no idea what you mean.
Where is your future going?

Away from you.
Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

I'm going shopping. You?
Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
international organization that cares for you too.

Nah.

Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

I think you need to read a few books before trying out philosophy.

Exit Usenet.