Help wanted will pay reasonable fee

WebcastMaker

So this is my last post to you fools. I found a girl who will do this in her
spare time for a reasonable price and do it the way I want it done.

I had a girl in Panama City, that did it the way I wanted for $30.00

Of course the clinic bills afterwards cost a little too...

WebcastMaker

I'm curious why everyone is bothering with this. How many companies
post from a hotmail address (even to Usenet)?

As soon as she came back with a comment on how we were all wrong, it
turned into a game.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, WebcastMaker ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
Fun, boredom, lack of a good flash vs no flash argument....

Ooh! Why didn't we think of that?? We could have got you to offer to do the
site in Flash!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
interesting this guy you talk about

would love to have some computer savvy person that could help people like me and others he scams and threatens..:-( read this whole thread and I can tell you he was being very polite
mr canlaw aka Cathy Puta.

I know this thread is 5 thousand years old LOL but I found it :)