HELP - WebForms as HttpResponseHandlers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MD Cobb, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. MD Cobb

    MD Cobb Guest

    Hello All,

    I'm using the <httpHandlers> section of the web.config
    file to specify a
    webform class (WebForm1) that is the base class for
    WebForm1.aspx to be the
    response handler for the certain path. The WebForm1 class
    is loaded and the
    page_load() event fires, but none of the HTML from
    WebForm1.aspx is
    proccessed: including the child controls. Is there a way
    to force the ASPX
    page to be processed (i.e. get the same result that I
    would if I directly
    navigated to WebFrom1.aspx)?

    Thanks,

    MD Cobb