HELP - WebForms as HttpResponseHandlers

MD Cobb

Hello All,

I'm using the <httpHandlers> section of the web.config
file to specify a
webform class (WebForm1) that is the base class for
WebForm1.aspx to be the
response handler for the certain path. The WebForm1 class
is loaded and the
page_load() event fires, but none of the HTML from
WebForm1.aspx is
proccessed: including the child controls. Is there a way
to force the ASPX
page to be processed (i.e. get the same result that I
would if I directly
navigated to WebFrom1.aspx)?

Thanks,

MD Cobb