HELP!! WEBSERVICE + DATASET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Carlos, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,

    I have a webservice in vb.net that returns a dataset !

    I want to populate in a vb60 application a recorset with the information of
    Dataset !!

    The webservice is working fine but i dont know how to populate the recordset
    with the dataset information !!
    <WebMethod()> _

    Public Function GetRecordXML() As DataSet

    Dim m_ParamRet As String

    Dim m_LinhasAfetadas As String

    Dim m_ds As System.Data.DataSet

    Dim Obj As New ACCESSDB_NET_CS.DataCOM

    Obj.dbSQLDs("SELECT * FROM EST_PROD", "SELECT", m_ParamRet, m_Afetadas,
    m_ds, "")

    Return m_ds

    End Function

    Carlos, Apr 13, 2005