    David

    p.s. I have already looked up this error in KB but didn't find anything that
    pertained.
    David, Jul 19, 2004

  2. David

    David Guest

    The "ASP.NET debugging" is checked and my directory is virtual.

    This has happen to ALL of my applications, even ones that I havent touched
    in months. So I dont think its any setting in a particular project, I think
    its a computer setting that might of changed. Any ideas? Something in
    machine.config?

    "Tampa .NET Koder" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Make sure in your project properties that asp.net debugging is enabled and

    also make sure that your application is set up as a virtual directory in
    IIS. I have had this issue before, and this took care of it

    > "David" wrote:
    >
    > > Lately I have been getting the following error with all of my web
    > > applications, in debug and release mode.
    > >
    > > "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
    > > server. Could not start ASP.NET or ATL Server debugging.
    > >
    > > Verify that ASP.NET or ATL Server is correctly installed on the server."
    > >
    > > I can create a brand new hello world web application and this happens.

    Any

    David, Jul 19, 2004