[HELP] Why the child window reopen a new child window ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by bhchng, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. bhchng

    bhchng Guest

    After I click the submit button on my child window, it
    successfully navigate the parent window to the indicated URL and
    close the child. But I dont understand why the child window reopen a
    new child window. What is happening and how to stop child window from
    reopening a new window ?

    childWindow.aspx:

    <script language="javascript">
    <!--
    function Done() {
    var yourParentWin = window.dialogArguments;
    yourParentWin.location.href("DE_ShiftLog.aspx");
    self.close();
    }
    //-->
    </script>

    childWindow.aspx.cs:

    if ( !IsPostBack )
    {
    this.btnSubmit.Attributes.Add("OnClick", "javascript:
    Done();");
    }
    else
    {