    all I get is the code, it does not get parsed.

    how can I fix this, can I manually add some ISAPI application to IIS to make
    it work.
    Sergio Fernandez, May 26, 2005

  2. It sounds like the mappings have come unstuck. You can fix it with the
    procedure here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325093

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306005

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 26, 2005

  3. Thanks, that fixed it.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 26, 2005
  4. actually maybe I did something wrong.
    but, when I run teh application , the first screen is ok, the links display
    a TEST <<some test>>
    and SOAP <<html code>>

    its seems like Its giving errors.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 27, 2005