    all I get is the code, it does not get parsed.

    how can I fix this, can I manually add some ISAPI application to IIS to make
    it work.

    Sergio Fernandez, May 26, 2005

  2. Sergio Fernandez

    GuyV Guest

    Hi,

    Open the Console window(running cmd.exe), and change directory to .Net
    framework
    (almost c:\winnt\Microsoft.Net\Framework\vX.X.XXXX)
    and run ASP.NET install utility. named 'aspnet_regiis.exe'

    c:\...> aspnet_regiis -i

    ..net framework will find your all working web site on IIS. and setup
    automatically. .ASMX too.

    Regards
    - GuyV

    GuyV, May 28, 2005