HELP WITH ASP 0126 error

Guest

We have Windows 2003 Server as our SUS server. When we
try to approve updates, etc., we receive the following
error message. Has anyone experiences this before? If
so, can you tell us what needs to be fixed? Thanks.

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/autoupdate/administration/shared/inc/publish.inc, line 2

The include file '/shared/global.asp' was not found.

Jack Stockholm

Try removing the slash from the front of your path - also, not that it
should matter as it should be interpreted properly, the include file is a
local path so the path would be backslashes not forward.

'shared\global.asp'

Good luck.

Jason M. Murray

Hi,

First I would make surew you are at least at SP3 per the following
article.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=264030
If that is not the issue a resinatll of the SUS client has resolved
this issue in the past.

Best regards,
Jason M. Murray [MSFT]