help with asp.net and the reportviewer

bernardo.piano

Hi,

I have an asp.net application that generates some reports.
I'm using the reporting tool that came whith VS2005 and the report
viewer to show the reports.
The report is processed in local mode.

My client want's to print the report, preferably using a print button.
Anyone knows how to print a report using the report viewer in
localmode?
Is it possible to define the page orientation when exporting to PDF (it
exports in a portrait and i need to export in landscape)?

Thanks a lot.