help with awt and jython

dave

Hi, how do you close a program in jython using awt. I get the following error:

TypeError: windowClosing() too many arguments; expected 1 got 2
Traceback (innermost last):
(no code object) at line 0

when I called System.exit(0) in an event handler from jython.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Dave

Derrick 'dman' Hudson

Hi, how do you close a program in jython using awt. I get the following error:

TypeError: windowClosing() too many arguments; expected 1 got 2
Traceback (innermost last):
(no code object) at line 0

when I called System.exit(0) in an event handler from jython.

What object is the name 'System' bound to at that point in your
program?

sys.exit() ought to work just as well, too.

-D