Help with BeautifulSoup

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alexnb, Jul 12, 2008.

  1. Alexnb

    Alexnb Guest

    Okay, heres the general idea of the html I have to work with:

    noun
    verb

    Okay, I left off some stuff. But what I need to do is get what is inside
    each and then each <table>. But the key is that I need everything in the
    EXACT order that it would be in the html. I can easily get the tables but it
    is the span's than I am having trouble with.

    Alexnb, Jul 12, 2008