    Best regards,

    S.
    , Apr 30, 2007

  2. dasjotre Guest

    On 30 Apr, 12:52, wrote:
    > Hi group,
    >
    > I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp onwww.delorie.comand the
    > boost installer onhttp://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html
    >
    > I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
    > delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
    > to do.
    >
    > I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
    > or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

    I'm sorry, I have no idea what needs to be done to compile
    boost for your compiler. your best bet is to try posting your
    question on boost mailing list.

    http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main

    the _developer_ one seems to be most active.
    dasjotre, Apr 30, 2007

    On 30 avr, 16:12, dasjotre <> wrote:
    > On 30 Apr, 12:52, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi group,

    > > I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp onwww.delorie.comandthe
    > > boost installer onhttp://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html

    > > I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
    > > delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
    > > to do.

    > > I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
    > > or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

    > I'm sorry, I have no idea what needs to be done to compile
    > boost for your compiler. your best bet is to try posting your
    > question on boost mailing list.
    >
    > http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main
    >
    > the _developer_ one seems to be most active.

    there's no place for finding an already compiled library ?

    thanks for your answer
    , Apr 30, 2007