Help with cPAMIE

romo20350

Hi, I'm in need of help with cPAMIE. I'm currently trying to submit
this form on a webpage:

<form action="" method="post">
<fieldset>
<legend>Submit Coupon</legend>
<input type="text" name="coupon_code" id="coupon_code" value=""><br />
<input type="text" name="security_code" value="" /><br />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="submit">
<button type="submit">Submit Coupon</button>
</fieldset>
</form>

I can fill in the textboxes alright but I'm having trouble submitting
it. I've tried using:
ie.buttonClick('action') but It returns some thing about it being
hidden...
Ive also tried:
ie.buttonClick('Submit Coupon') but it says it can't find the string
anywhere...
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

[...]

Okay I kinda figured it out...I'm now trying to use formSubmit but it
seems that the form has no name its just blank. So i tried
ie.formSubmit("") but it didn't work. I'm a beginner so I really need
some help :) Thanks!