Help with creating django-admin.py file

Yoni201

Hello everyone,

I am trying to follow this tutorial:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/topics/install/#installing-official-release

I am on step 3 as of now (scroll down a little bit to see it).

For some reason when I run the code in terminal I get:
zsh: permission denied: /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/django.pth

Here is my terminal with path information and everything:

Yonatan-Orens-MacBook-Pro-2% echo $PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/local/git/bin
Yonatan-Orens-MacBook-Pro-2% which django-admin.py
django-admin.py not found
Yonatan-Orens-MacBook-Pro-2% python -c "from distutils.sysconfig import get_python_lib; print get_python_lib()"
/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages
Yonatan-Orens-MacBook-Pro-2% echo documents/django/trunk/django-trunk > /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/django.pth
zsh: permission denied: /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/django.pth

Would anyone be able to help me resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time,

Yoni201.