    Peter Guest

    Does anybody out there have a working link to info on how to build good
    dynamic menus?

    Peter, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Peter wrote:

    > Does anybody out there have a working link to info on how to build good
    > dynamic menus?

    dynamic
    adj 1: characterized by action or forcefulness or force of
    personality; "a dynamic market"; "a dynamic speaker";
    "the dynamic president of the firm" [syn: dynamical]
    [ant: undynamic]

    So ...

    a:hover {
    background-color: sky-blue-pink;
    /* Yes, you do need to replace
    that with a real colour name
    */
    }

    .... and we have an action on the menu items. Did you mean something more
    specific when you said "Dynamic"?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    By "Dynamic", I meant creating a menu that would appear when the mouse
    hovers over a given link.

    Peter, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Peter wrote:
    > By "Dynamic", I meant creating a menu that would appear when the mouse
    > hovers over a given link.

    google "dynamic menus css" for CSS examples
    google "dynamic menus javascript" for javascript examples

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Robert Frost-Bridges, Jul 7, 2005