Help with Crystal Reports?

Charles

Hello,

Questions

1. Can I use stored procedures with Crystal in VS ASP
VB 2003 and if so how?

2. Is there a good how to white paper for VB the Crystal
people have their examples in C#.

Thanks
Charles

Tian Min Huang

Hi Charles,

1. Please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/05/Crystal/default.aspx for how
to use Stored Procedure for Crystal Reports.

2. For the second question, did you meet questions when migrating C# code
to VB code? If so, you could post the part of code here. I think all people
here are glad to help you.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
HuangTM