Help with CSS

somebody

http://www.hostforge.net/~bjg/simple/

There are two things wrong in this layout i just made, and i don't know why.

1) Why is there a grey area / space under the #navbar? I don't see why it is
there.

2) Why when i use left or right padding for the links it pushes the #navbar
outside the #wrapper?

Please help.

Regards

Lauri Raittila

In said:
http://www.hostforge.net/~bjg/simple/

There are two things wrong in this layout i just made, and i don't know why.

1) Why is there a grey area / space under the #navbar? I don't see why it is
there.

Collapsing margins. You can cure this by having
h5 {margin-top:0;}
or
#content {padding-top:1px;}
etc.

Anyway, you are using wrong html here. H5 is not correct heading here,
you should use h1 or h2, depending on how you mark up the heading image.
2) Why when i use left or right padding for the links it pushes the #navbar
outside the #wrapper?

Because you don't know how CSS box model works. Term 'width' means
content width in css. Delete all width rules from your css to cure.

somebody

Thanks.