} // Accessor for realColour

public int getLegNumber() {
return legNumber;
} // Accessor for legNumber

public int getEyeNumber() {
return eyeNumber;
} // Accessor for eyeNumber

} // end class creature

creature inputCreature = new creature();

System.out.println("Name is " + inputCreature.getName());
System.out.println("Colour is " + inputCreature.getColour());
System.out.println("Leg Number is " + inputCreature.getLegNumber());
System.out.println("Eye Number is " + inputCreature.getEyeNumber());

} // display
} // above

I know I'm actually calling the default constructor which returns
everything as null in the output such as for inputCreature.getName(). So
the code above is wrong.

How should I code it such that it calls the corresponding value for
inputCreature.getName() ?