Help with facebooker and Desktop Sessions

Gaston Ramos

Hi all, I'm trying to get a Facebook Desktop Session with facebooker
and rails 2.3.2
I'm trying this in the console:
=3D> #<Facebooker::Session::Desktop:0xb759d4b0
@secret_key=3D"123", @uid=3Dnil,
@api_key=3D"1234", @session_key=3Dnil, @expires=3Dnil,
@secret_from_session=3Dnil, @batch_request=3Dnil, @auth_token=3Dnil>

=3D> nil
Facebooker::Session::IncorrectSignature: Incorrect signature

I get Incorrect signature error, anybody canb help me?

I got the session_key from a debug(@facebook_session) in my controller,
I need to get the session from a script that doesn't run in web browser.

So, the 2 Big questions are:

1- How can I create a Desktop User Session with facebooker from irb or from=
script with the email and the password of the user?

2- How can I get a Desktop User Session with facebooker from user session i=
d?

I'm working on a web service, so didn't run under a web browser

Versions:=20

Ruby 1.8.6#114
Rails 2.3.2
Facebooker 1.0.31

Thanks in advance.
--=20
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for mac=
hines
to execute."

(Abelson & Sussman, SICP, preface to the first edition)

Gast=F3n Ramos
http://gastonramos.com.ar/
GNU/Linux Counter user #450312