    HOW TO DO IT?

    Thank U

    Massimiliano from Rome.

    M. Magistri, Apr 8, 2004

  2. M. Magistri

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:W_adc.29206$>
    "M. Magistri" <> said:

    > I think that it isn't the first time you read this question

    correct

    > (I think it is a FAQ)

    it is

    > ....however....

    you're too lazy to look for it yourself?

    > I have a 3-frame page

    the best advice is to remove the frames. simple.

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Also sprach M. Magistri:

    > I have a 3-frame page: left, top and main. When i push the back
    > browser button, change only main frame.
    > I would like to know, how to make "change-able" the others two
    > frames....

    By calling a JavaScript function when the new main frame is loaded. That
    function will then load the other frames. Something like

    Of course this will not work if the user has JavaScript disabled. But then:
    if ALL the frames are to be changed by a click, then even I (!) cannot see
    ANY reason for using frames here...

    Thomas Mlynarczyk, Apr 9, 2004