Help with Frames and BACK button...

M. Magistri

Hi all!

I think that it isn't the first time you read this question (I think it is a
FAQ)....however....
I have a 3-frame page: left, top and main. When i push the back browser
button, change only main frame.

I would like to know, how to make "change-able" the others two frames....

HOW TO DO IT?

Thank U

Massimiliano from Rome.

Thomas Mlynarczyk

Also sprach M. Magistri:
I have a 3-frame page: left, top and main. When i push the back
browser button, change only main frame.
I would like to know, how to make "change-able" the others two
frames....

By calling a JavaScript function when the new main frame is loaded. That
function will then load the other frames. Something like

Of course this will not work if the user has JavaScript disabled. But then:
if ALL the frames are to be changed by a click, then even I (!) cannot see
ANY reason for using frames here...