Help with Hpricot and collect

John Zoldiark

Hi and thanks for the help, I am new to ruby and I am trying to get some
data from a website using the Hpricot library.I am doing this: links =
Hpricot(index_page).search("td.det_movie").collect{ |link| link["href"]
} to get an array of data but the thing is that right now I need some
text out of tags and the previous version only works with tags.
This is part of the code that I am reading, and I need the part that is
not in tags:

<tbody>
(No previews) (Sat./Sun./Hol.) 1:00 p.m. (No previews) 3:30 p.m.</td>

the file is very large and I need all the objects with the
class="det_movie".

thanks for any help