Help with ie/mozilla difference

Jon L

I have been trying to line up a ul using css and it appears different in
IE and Mozilla. I read an article by Eric Meyer, but I still could not
figure it out. I appreciate any help or suggestions you could offer.

Here is the link to the page I am working on.

http://projectdestiny.net/test.html

Thanks,

Jon

Mark Parnell

I have been trying to line up a ul using css and it appears different in
IE and Mozilla.
http://projectdestiny.net/test.html

AFAICT it's IE's broken handling of floats - I have run into a similar
problem and have yet to find a solution. No doubt someone else will be
able to help though. :)

BTW: You seem to have an awful lot of <div>s there - I'm sure you don't
need anywhere near that many.

Jon L

Mark said:
AFAICT it's IE's broken handling of floats - I have run into a similar
problem and have yet to find a solution. No doubt someone else will be
able to help though. :)

BTW: You seem to have an awful lot of <div>s there - I'm sure you don't
need anywhere near that many.

Mark,

I took a couple out, the div's that is, and I will keep going through it
to find more.

Thanks,

Jon