    Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

    Later,
    Craig
    Bender MX, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Bender MX

    PeterMcC Guest

    Bender MX wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I just used MS Frontpage to throw in some image swaps on my main
    > page @ http://www.turbo-2.com/main.html
    >
    > And my problem lies in once it's all loaded properly, the bottom 5
    > links work great and pop the image in quickly without reloading it
    > from the server. The very top link, always seems to have to go to
    > the server and reload the image, slowing the switch down. It looks
    > unprofessional, and bothers me greatly ... Can anyone shed some
    > light on why it's doing this?

    No insights, I'm afraid, other than it seems to work OK at this end when
    using the screen res, colour depth and browser that you recommend and in
    Netscape 7, Moz1.3b and Opera 7.11

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Bender MX

    Bender MX Guest

    "PeterMcC" <> wrote in message
    > Bender MX wrote:
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    >> <<Snip>>
    >>

    > No insights, I'm afraid, other than it seems to work OK at this end when
    > using the screen res, colour depth and browser that you recommend and in
    > Netscape 7, Moz1.3b and Opera 7.11
    >
    > --
    > PeterMcC
    > If you feel that any of the above is incorrect,
    > inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    > please ignore it and accept my apologies.

    Hi Peter,

    Thank you for having a look at it for me! I double checked it today,
    thinking
    it might just be a caching issue, and so far it seems to work, without
    realoding
    that picture all the time.

    Now, hopefully it stays that way! :)

    Anyhow, thank you again,
    Craig
    Bender MX, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Bender MX

    PeterMcC Guest

    Bender MX wrote:
    > "PeterMcC" <> wrote in message
    >> Bender MX wrote:
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> <<Snip>>
    >>>

    >> No insights, I'm afraid, other than it seems to work OK at this end
    >> when using the screen res, colour depth and browser that you
    >> recommend and in Netscape 7, Moz1.3b and Opera 7.11

    > Thank you for having a look at it for me! I double checked it
    > today, thinking
    > it might just be a caching issue, and so far it seems to work, without
    > realoding
    > that picture all the time.
    >
    > Now, hopefully it stays that way! :)
    >
    > Anyhow, thank you again,

    You're welcome. If there's anything else that I can fix by looking at it,
    let me know :)

    PeterMcC, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Bender MX

    Bender MX Guest

    "PeterMcC" <> wrote in message

    > You're welcome. If there's anything else that I can fix by looking at it,
    > let me know :)
    >
    > --
    > PeterMcC
    > If you feel that any of the above is incorrect,
    > inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    > please ignore it and accept my apologies.

    Hehe,

    I will! :)

    Later,
    Craig