Help with import statment

Luk

Hi, this is my first message...
I have a question: I was writing a batch program using java2; than
happened that I needed to import a package that i made by myself.
Happened that with compiling there where no problem but when I try to
submit the batch I get an exception about the existence of a main
class.
The book I'm studing say of declare in the classpath the directory
where the package is.
If someone knows how to do correctly this import statment, please mail
to me or leave a news...
Thanks.
Greetings

Luk

Andrew Thompson

Luk said:
Hi, this is my first message...

You would be well advised to read the group
for a couple of days before making your first
post. If you had, you would probably have found
a) that you should post to comp.lang.java.help
b) your question has been asked and answered
many, _many_ times.
c) that it is counter-productive to..
I have a question:

c) I) state the bleeding obvious.
..I was writing a batch program using java2; than
happened that I needed to import a package that i made by myself.
Happened that with compiling there where no problem but when I try to
submit the batch I get an exception about the existence of a main
class.

c) II) give the _exact_ text or the error message
The book I'm studing say of declare in the classpath the directory
where the package is.

c) III) give as much information as practical,
e.g. what book? (I will have to remember
never to recommend it to anyone)
If someone knows how to do correctly this import statment, please mail

c) IV) not ask for repsonse by email, after
all, those sensible enough to search the group
before posting might benefit from answers that
have already been posted 'many many times'
to me or leave a news...

Here's some 'news' for you.
_read_ the group, read the FAQ,
google the archive.

Here's the one idea I will toss your way,
a keyword in your search is 'manifest'

If you cannot find the answer, reword your
question taking the above into account.

Andrew Thompson

Andrew said:
You would be well advised to read the group
for a couple of days before making your first
post. If you had, you would probably have found
a) that you should post to comp.lang.java.help
b) your question has been asked and answered
many, _many_ times.
c) that it is counter-productive to..

Oops! c) I) is counter-productive,
the others are _productive_.