help with internationalization/localization

Praveen

Hi...All,

I was trying an example as per the java.sun.com website for
internationlization & localization. The example worked fine.

Now I am having some problem with the chinese characters.

Here are the steps I followed,

1. Went to google & searched for "database table"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=zh-TW&q=database+table&btnG=搜尋&lr=lang_zh-TW

2. Saved the page locally & stripped all characters except for the one
which says 'database' . (of course with help of my chinese friend)

3. renamed the file to the resource bundle Message_zh_TW.properties with
one entry
Database = 資料庫

4. But once I run the test by creating a new locale("zh", "TW") & try to
get the string "Database", it prints ???

If I read this file from a browser directly file://c:/<file name> it
displays the character correctly.

How do I fix it?

Regards,