Help with JDOM, turn org.jdom.Document -> org.w3c.dom.Document?

Wendy S

I'm using Apache Axis for web services and have a method signature of:
public org.w3c.dom.Document subscribe(org.w3c.dom.Document body)

I want to use JDOM to work with the incoming Document and form up the return
Document.

I'm a bit confused, however. I can do this with JDOM:
org.jdom.Element root = new org.jdom.Element("ResponseInfo");
org.jdom.Document doc = new org.jdom.Document(root);

org.jdom.Element element = new org.jdom.Element("response");
element.setText("success!");
root.addContent(element);

But how do I turn the org.jdom.Document into an org.w3c.dom.Document so I
can return it from the method mentioned above?