    umesaesa Guest

    wat r the best comp.sci journels in ---fundamental programming, AI,
    and animation and graphics
    umesaesa, Sep 7, 2008

  2. On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 09:49:52 -0700, umesaesa wrote:

    > wat r the best comp.sci journels in ---fundamental programming, AI, and
    > animation and graphics

    You might try learning to write properly first.
    Jens Stueckelberger, Sep 7, 2008

  3. umesaesa <> writes:
    > wat r the best comp.sci journels in ---fundamental programming, AI,
    > and animation and graphics

    This newsgroup is dedicated to the C programming language. Your
    question has nothing to do with C. Why did you ask it here?

    You might try comp.programming. If you do post there (or here),
    please try to use proper English. Nobody expects perfect grammar and
    spelling, but silly abbreviations like "r" rather than "are" are not
    appreciated.

    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, Sep 7, 2008