help with Mail::IMAPClient-2.2.9

Zoong Pham

I write a little Perl script using Mail::IMAPClient-2.2.9
to monitor a MS Exchange IMAP mailbox.
It works OK with my own mailbox.

However, I don't know how to access a shared mailbox that doesn't have a
primary owner.
The shared mailbox can be accessed (by MS Outlook) by multiple
accounts including mine.

I know only my account's username and password.

I read the man page of Mail::IMAPClient, Google and comp.lang.perl.misc
but still can't find the solution.

Any help would be very appreciated.

TIA,

Sisyphus

Zoong said:
I write a little Perl script using Mail::IMAPClient-2.2.9
to monitor a MS Exchange IMAP mailbox.
It works OK with my own mailbox.

However, I don't know how to access a shared mailbox that doesn't have a
primary owner.
The shared mailbox can be accessed (by MS Outlook) by multiple
accounts including mine.

I would have assumed that providing your own username and password (or
the username and password of *anybody* who is permitted to access that
mail account) would work.
Not correct ?

Make sure you 'use warnings;'.

Also check the docs for how to enable debugging, and do that - it might
produce some useful information for you.

I think you'll turn on debugging by specifying something like 'Debug =>
1,' in the 'new()' constructor ... but check the docs.

If it still proves difficult to solve, it would be best to post some
simple code that demonstrates the problem, along with the error messages
produced.

Hth.

Cheers,
Rob