    Putting it in google, or even parts of this error I did not find
    anything helpful.

    Thanks in advance.
    Wesley Mesquita, Mar 15, 2008

  2. Mike Treseler, Mar 15, 2008

  3. On Mar 15, 2:45 pm, Mike Treseler <> wrote:
    > Wesley Mesquita wrote:
    > > "Unknown problem in [file path] (%DLS-F-NullArg, Null owner node
    > > argument to FindAttribute"

    > maxplus is obsolete
    > try this insteadhttps://www.altera.com/support/software/download/altera_design/quartu...https://www.altera.com/support/software/download/eda_software/modelsi...

    thanks for reply.
    But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.
    But I will try a newer altera`s software for now just to compile vhdl.
    Wesley Mesquita, Mar 15, 2008
  4. Wesley Mesquita wrote:

    > thanks for reply.
    > But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.

    That is unfortunate for the students.

    > But I will try a newer altera`s software for now just to compile vhdl.

    Show it to the faculty.
    Much has happened in ten years.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, Mar 15, 2008
  5. "Mike Treseler" <> wrote in message
    > Wesley Mesquita wrote:
    >
    >> thanks for reply.
    >> But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.

    > That is unfortunate for the students.

    Typical of many educational establishments - preparing students for the job
    challenges of yesterday.
    David Spencer, Mar 15, 2008