Help with MAX PLUS error

Wesley Mesquita

Hi I trying to compile a vhdl code and I getting the following message
from MAX PLUS:

"Unknown problem in [file path] (%DLS-F-NullArg, Null owner node
argument to FindAttribute"

Putting it in google, or even parts of this error I did not find
anything helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Treseler

Wesley said:
thanks for reply.
But I have to use MAX PLUS just because my faculty lab still uses it.

That is unfortunate for the students.
But I will try a newer altera`s software for now just to compile vhdl.

Show it to the faculty.
Much has happened in ten years.

-- Mike Treseler

David Spencer

Mike Treseler said:
That is unfortunate for the students.

Typical of many educational establishments - preparing students for the job
challenges of yesterday.