Help with menu!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by nomad, Jul 16, 2008.

  1. nomad

    nomad Guest

    Hi,

    I have a menu on a master page. I have set the StaticHoverStyle-Font-
    Bold="true" but when I select the menu it doesn't go bold. Any ideas
    why this may be? My code is below.

    <asp:Menu ID="Databases" runat="server"
    Orientation="Horizontal" BackColor="#E3EAEB"
    DynamicHorizontalOffset="2" Font-
    Names="Verdana" StaticHoverStyle-Font-Bold="true"
    StaticMenuItemStyle-BorderStyle="solid"
    StaticMenuItemStyle-BorderWidth="4px" Font-Size="0.9em"
    ForeColor="#666666"
    StaticSubMenuIndent="10px"
    onmenuitemclick="Databases_MenuItemClick"
    Enabled="false">
    <Items>
    <asp:MenuItem Text="Test"
    Value="Test"></asp:MenuItem>
    <asp:MenuItem Text="Link"
    Value="Link"></asp:MenuItem>
    <asp:MenuItem Text="Partner"
    Value="Partner"></asp:MenuItem>
    <asp:MenuItem Text="Live"
    Value="Live"></asp:MenuItem>
    </Items>
    </asp:Menu>

    nomad, Jul 16, 2008

  2. nomad

    Munna Guest

    Hi,

    Selected Menu have different style section... under the property group
    there is styles for selected menu...
    try setting on those...

    if you want your menu to show style on mouse hover... try setting
    StaticHoverStyle-cssclass to a custom css class
    and in css class define a font section and mark it as important!.

    this could be happening because of your menus are inheriting styles
    from a parent element...

    Best of luck

    ---------
    Munna