Help with merging xml-files and databaseinformations

Discussion in 'XML' started by Tine Müller, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Tine Müller

    Tine Müller Guest

    On this site http://www.tinemuller.dk/sikkerbyg/ the dropdown is
    functioning the way it should for the different part in Denmark but
    now I want to show the same informations for the hole Denmark and
    don't know how to do this and hope for some help?
    //Hele Danmark
    xmlfile[13]="Omurer";
    xmlfile[14]="Omaler";
    xmlfile[15]="Otoemrer";
    This is how it is now and is the same markers as for Øerne

    but it should be for:
    xmlfile[13]="Smurer + Fmurer + Jmurer + Omurer";
    xmlfile[14]="Smaler + Fmaler + Jmaler + Omaler";
    xmlfile[15]="Stoemrer + Ftoemrer + Jtoemrer + Otoemrer";

    And this code is where I need help just for now?

    This is just for 3 branches but later there will be 30 branches and I
    hope there is an easier way to make this code?

    --
    M.v.h.
    Tine Müller

    homepage: http://tine_muller.homepage.dk/

    Tine Müller, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Tine Müller

    Tine Müller Guest

    Can no one help how to mix several files together?

    Tine Müller, Apr 27, 2008

  3. Tine Müller wrote:
    > Can no one help how to mix several files together?

    Can you state the basic problem more clearly, without involving a
    website in it?

    The usual ways to "mix several XML documents together" are either via
    custom code, or via an XSLT stylesheet using the document() function to
    read in the additional files.

    Joseph J. Kesselman, Apr 28, 2008
  4. Tine Müller

    Tine Müller Guest

    "Joseph J. Kesselman" wrote
    > Can you state the basic problem more clearly, without involving a website
    > in it?
    >
    > The usual ways to "mix several XML documents together" are either via
    > custom code, or via an XSLT stylesheet using the document() function to
    > read in the additional files.

    http://www.tinemuller.dk/sikkerbyg/test_index.php - I solved the problem
    myself after a lot of days hard work.:)

    Tine Müller, Apr 30, 2008