    Please give a hand on this one
    Thanks
    VJS

    Victor J. Servin, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Victor J. Servin

    Jason S Guest

    Victor,

    The header HTTP_USER_AGENT comes from the user agent itself in most cases.
    Is it possible your gateway could be modfying this? Yes, but it should be
    something you can still key on. You may want to consult your service
    provide/gateway documentation.

    You can add custom matching strings in your application's configuration.
    The first step is to see if the device is supported by the framework, next
    make sure you have the latest device update from MSFT, finally either test
    the header string for a specific value or add a more friendly filter to you
    app via the documentation on mobile config settings.

    Regards,
    Jason S.

    Jason S, Dec 2, 2003