Help with Painting problem of a variable row height JTreeTable

Samuel

Hello,

I have a painful painting problem when implementing a JTreeTable with a
variable row heights. I have put together some sample code which can be
found <a href="www.geocities.com/dzenyu/treetable">on my site.</a> I
even provide a sample that you can view in order to demonstrate the
problem.

In a nutshell, whenever a row has a height bigger than the default
tree height, the cell that renderers the JTree will display the leaf
item of that row, and below it, it will display the leaf items that
appear on the next row. It may be hard to explain but view my sample
applet href="www.geocities.com/dzenyu/treetable">on my site.</a>

Any pointers, examples etc, will help me a great deal.

Thanks,

Samuel