Help with program... This one is complicated... WIZ needed

JFizzR

This is the assignment given to me.. As I said on my ealier post, I
basically have the applet and lines written... I could use some tips
on how to loop the g.drawLine thing so I don't have to write 25
different g.setColor (Color red);g.drawLine (0,0,0,0)... A loop would
help, but i don't know how to go about writing it... anyways,, here's
the rules...

Planet 51 is an artificial object, a cube with an edge length of 500
elims (each elim is
approximately equal to 10 miles). The planet was presumably built by a
civilization that
has long since vanished. The current intelligent inhabitants, the
Jaydiff, live only on
Squadrant 4 and this also is where all the UFO sightings are being
reported. Squadrant 4
has 5 "islands" and is otherwise covered by a large "ocean."
The Jaydiff need your program to draw the 5 islands (color and shape
and location of
your choice) and ocean (color of your choice). The islands will be
drawn by the
fillPolygon method. Your program will also display their helimitudes
(horizontal lines
drawn at every 20 elims) and velimitodes (vertical lines drawn at
every 20 elims). Every
one hundred elims should be marked in text also (0, 100, 200, ...) on
your map
horizontally and vertically.
In anticipation of the Jaydiff request, we are building an alpha
version of the program.
This program will for testing purposes include an update button which
will prompt the
user to enter information on new UFOs (the Jaydiff JVM being more
sophisticated than
ours contains a universal translator that will translate these input
requests from English to
Jaydiff). The user will press this button once each ruoh
(approximately 1 hour).
Information gathered on each UFO will include the name, helimitude,
and velimitoad of
the UFO. After this information has been entered, the program will
prompt the user for
updates on previously sighted UFOs. This prompt will include the UFO's
name and the
map will be updated after each input. UFOs will be displayed as 4
elim-wide circles
(color of your choice) and have a line that connects the current
position with the previous
position. The name of each UFO will be displayed near the initial
mapped position of the
UFO. After this information has been gathered, a short report will be
displayed that lists
each UFO's position and its speed in elims per ruoh.
Whenever new UFOs are mapped, that UFO is added to an array of UFOs.
For this first
alpha release in 2003, we will assume that there will never be more
than 10 UFOs (so you
can set the size of your UFO array to 10).
Interesting fact: the Jaydiff first thought that the Earth must
artificial since it was round
but were later convinced that their " planet" must have been
artificially created.
Your program will run as an applet on the IntraGalacticWeb. UFO will
be a class that is
used by your applet.

God, if someone could help me,, this program decides if I pass the
class... HELP HELP HELP!!! Thank you!!

JFizzR

Andrew Thompson

JFizzR said:
This is the assignment given to me.. As I said on my ealier post, I
basically have the applet and lines written...

Post them. (But trim them to the absolute minimum first)

BTW - if you expect to get help, you must ask a question.
Your current pleas will get you nowhere.