Help with python-twain module

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sandy Oz, Feb 2, 2011.

  1. Sandy Oz

    Sandy Oz Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Really need help with the python-twain module. I installed
    the module for python 2.6 on a win-xp 32bit machine.

    I ran the demo app and got a python core crash when calling
    SourceManager.OpenSource().

    I've managed to run the scanner I'm using on a Linux machine
    with python-imaging-sane module, but ran into problems when

    switching to windows.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated,

    Thanks,

    Sandy