Help with Quotes

scott

Can someone help me my quotes in LISTING 2 below? LISTING 1 works fine in
HTML, but I'm having trouble with quotes in LISTING 2 near the javascript
code when trying to response write the entire button code.

LISTING 1: HTML
<INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE="<< Previous <%=iMaxRecords%> Records"
ONCLICK="document.location.href='paging.asp?iPage=<%=iPage-1%>'">

LISTING 2: ASP
Response.Write "<INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE=<< Previous" & iMaxRecords &
"Records ONCLICK="document.location.href=""paging.asp?iPage=" & (iPage -1) &
""">"