Help with request.querystring

George

Hi all,

I am making a page that calls itself to display records from a database.
The links are setup as follows:
For I = 1 To 26
%>
%></a>
<%
Next

The above gives me a link for the letters "A" thru "Z" and one for
everything else("#").

My problem is the "#" is never recognized. When I reach the following:

If Request.QueryString("NAV") = "" Then
intPage = "A"
Else
intPage = Request.QueryString("NAV")
End If

I do not get the # passed. It returns a blank and the "A" is put into
intPage and the A page is displayed.

Any ideas on why I cannot get the # to pass?

Thanks in advance,

George

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?= wrote on 15 aug 2008 in
I am making a page that calls itself to display records from a database.
The links are setup as follows:

[ASP code skipped]
The above gives me a link for the letters "A" thru "Z" and one for
everything else("#").

My problem is the "#" is never recognized. When I reach the following:

# starts the anchor position and is not part of the querystring.

NAV=#

returns an empty content of NAV.

Not an ASP problem, please ask html Q elsewhere.