  1. I have created an online PERL code executor at http://web.guru99.com/perl-tutorials/
    Though I have checked all security aspects … do you experts see any majorflaw that I need to
    care of?"

    chirag sharma, Aug 12, 2013

  2. chirag sharma

    Uri Guttman Guest

    >>>>> "cs" == chirag sharma <> writes:

    cs> I have created an online PERL code executor at
    cs> http://web.guru99.com/perl-tutorials/
    cs> Though I have checked all security aspects … do you experts see any
    cs> major flaw that I need to
    cs> care of?"

    did you see my reply the other day? read it first and then delete your
    site. it is buggy and not contributing anything to the perl
    community. you are asking experts and we are telling you this. if you
    don't listen, that is on you.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Aug 12, 2013

  3. chirag sharma