Help with Template Column in Datagrid

Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys...

I need some help over here and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could lend me a helping hand.

You see, I have this datagrid which has 3 template columns.

Column[0] displays an image of the product.

Column[1] displays the link to the product details (in a hyperlink) and a label which displays the price (retrieves from the database using DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Price", "{0:c}") in the DataBinding

And finally this Colum[2] which I need to display a Out of Stock message if the Quanity for the product in the database is 0. (this will be done as a Label)

May I know how to do that?

Thanks.