Help with the font on select lists and buttons

Peter D

Hi

The controls for the buttons and SelectionLists have properties to set fonts and styles. Are these ever used? I am trying set the font size to small and bold on both these controls. It does not work even from IE, let alone an XHTML browser.

If you set the default font size to small for a page and you cannot set the font for a selectionlist of a button, you end up with a very odd looking page

Has anybody successfully done this

Is there a workaround

Peter