help with tokenizing strings in C programming language

Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
can someone help me separate a sentence into words
i also have to be able to access the words separately for future use:

For example, if i have "I am new to programming."

word 1 - I
word 2 - am
word 3 - new
word 4 - to
word 5 - programming

i tried using strtok, but i can't figure out how to access the tokens separately

thank you :)