help with using Property to pass parameters

Simon

I'm confused with how Property works... I'm trying to pass a set of
parameters to another webpage (separate web application). I can't figure
out what the syntax should be on the Sending page. On the receiving page,
i've added:

'----[receiving page]-------

Public Property QA_dtValues() As DataTable
Get
Return QA_dt
End Get
Set(ByVal Value As DataTable)
QA_dtValues = Value
End Set
End Property

'----[sending page]-------

Dim firstValue as new ___ ???

I can' t figure out what goes in the blank, if i'm trying to send these
values over too an existing web page with the above recieving code in it.
Hope this makes sense.. i'm a newbie. Thanks all!

Simon